Graduate Billing Analyst
Halliday Marx have partnered with a Multi-National Software Organisation to recruit a Graduate into their Billings Team.
The successful candidate will be comfortable working in a busy environment, happy using multiple systems and technologies and have a strong desire to kick start their Accountancy and Finance career.
Your key duties will include, but not be limited too;
- You will be part of the team that manages the invoicing process in its entirety, from invoice issuance to query resolution.
- This role will involve working with many different departments within the company and with senior management.
- Attention to detail and an aptitude for accuracy are critical in this role.
- The company are rapidly expanding company which means you must be comfortable working in fast-paced environment, where juggling numerous priorities and deadlines is the norm.
About the Successful Candidate;
- Graduate looking to pursue a long term career within Accountancy and Finance (Grades 2 or above in any field)
- Be a Self Starter who is highly organised and goal orientated
- Confidently take ownership and responsibility for their work
- Strong team player
- Excellent communicator