Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Role Preston City Centre £20,000 - £24,000
A fast growing business in Preston city centre is looking to hire a Purchase Ledger Clerk. The company boasts new modern offices, excellent on-site parking and is located close to public transport links. You will be working closely with the Purchase Supervisor to make sure tasks are carried out promptly to prevent payment delays.
The environment is fast paced and a great opportunity for someone wanting to develop their skills in a high volume transactions environment. As the business has grown, employees have grown and progressed with it.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Processing supplier invoices and ensuring invoices are released for payment before their due date.
- Performing weekly bank reconciliations and other ad hoc tasks.
- Build relationships with clients and suppliers to handle any accountancy queries efficiently.
The ideal candidate will
- Be engaged and willing to learn.
- Will enjoy a fast-paced working environment.
- Will have a good understanding of administration tasks
For consideration for this role please email your CV or call our office at 01772 914121.