Finance Business Partner / Finance Analyst
FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER / Finance Analyst
£45,000 - £50,000
A market leading company based near Blackburn is currently recruiting for an ambitious and forward thinking Finance Business Partner / Finance Analyst to join them in a newly created position.
This business is growing at a rapid rate and you will be required to quickly to build strong relationships with key stakeholders in various part of the business, taking ownership, driving projects, implementations & challenging the financial side of these projects to ensure everything is managed within budget & time frame.
Whilst you will have guidance from the Head of FP&A, this role would suit a self-starter who can communicate confidently with other departments and provide financial support and analysis.
This role suits an qualified accountant who has spent time working for highly commercial companies, ideally within the Retail Sector, Ecommerce, B2C or Financial Services
As Finance Business Partner your role will include:
- Working as a member of the Finance team and with Functional leaders, providing financial subject matter expertise to deliver robust functional commercial and financial performance
- Providing and owning functional financial forecasting and tracking, ensuring that commercial benefits are realised and aligned to functional goals and objectives
- Ensuring adherence to financial regulatory and legislative standards and expectations
- Providing robust analytical and financial decision support and expertise
- Identifying and developing stakeholder relationships internally and externally that add value to the business in the short, medium and long term
- Preparing, analysing, and implementing accounting and reporting requirements
- Interpreting P&L, balance sheet and cash flow data and information to highlight opportunities and minimise risk
- Business partnering and communicating with non-finance stakeholders effectively and articulately..
- Cashflow analysis and forecasting, investigating variances
- Preparation of KPI's and performance metrics
- Monitoring WIP and controlling spend / costs
To apply for the role you must:
- Be a qualified accountant; ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Have experience of working within a highly commercial, Ecommerce, retail or financial services company
- Experience in preparing, analysing, and implementing accounting and reporting requirements
- Ability to plan and prioritise effectively to meet changing priorities and demands
- Ability to interpret P&L, balance sheet and cash flow data and information to highlight opportunities and minimise risk
- A proven track record in a complex business environment
- Proven ability to business partner and communicate with non-finance stakeholders effectively and articulately
- Proven track record in effective facilitation and communication at multiple levels
- Ability to influence and strategically partner
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to gather, analyse and present data
- Operations and commercial literacy
- Ability to organise multiple responsibilities and deliver results in an accurate and timely manner while adapting to changes in priorities.
- Ability to manage conflict and knows when to escalate
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines under pressure
- A self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and delivery skills
- Have the ability to influence and strategically partner.
- Have strong business acumen and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to gather, analyse and present data.
- Have advanced excel and ideally SQL experience
- Be experienced and confident business partnering with all levels of management through to directors
- Have a proven background in business partnering / project / cost accounting
- Have strong analytical skills
- Be confident with excel and business intelligent system
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who are going through an exciting period of growth and will allow the successful candidate to be part of an exciting changing business.
To apply for this role please get in touch with Rebecca on 07889 300045