Finance Director - Part Time
My client is a successful £10m t/o multi site business that is looking to recruit a Finance Director to make a significant contribution at board level. Working with the Managing Director and the management team to drive future growth, this is a commercially orientated role where you will be able to add significant value across all areas of the business.
As well as ensuring the company meets its financial, statutory and legal obligations you will be a key member of the Board and lead on the development and delivery of the financial and commercial strategy, financial planning, budgeting and cost management.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working alongside the CEO and the Board to deliver company strategy.
- Overall control and responsibility for all financial aspects of the company.
- Leadership in optimising company financial performance.
- Manage all aspects of capital requirements.
- Analyse performance, challenge assumptions and provide guidance on all activities, plans and targets. Development and management financial systems and controls
- Leadership of the cash management and forecasting process
- Manage external relationships with auditors, tax advisors and other third parties
The successful candidate will be a great leader with excellent analytical skills and the ability operate a both a strategic and operational level. You'll have worked at a senior level (ideally Board level) previously, be highly motivated with an enquiring mind and have good systems skills.
To apply, in the first instance, please forward your CV in confidence.
Apply for Finance Director - Part Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly