Change Manager - Operational Process - Asset Management
We are working with an alternative asset manager with over 30 years of experience in investment management.
Our client seeks a Change Manager to join their Operations team and assist in driving a broad range of change agendas. The main focus of the role will be to review the operational processes and stress test those against the scope of work for implementation.
We are tasked to find suitable candidates who have a background in Asset Management and Consultancy with broad exposure to operational set ups.
The main responsibilities include:
- Developing and agreeing the project plan
- Setting up project infrastructure and governance e. SteerCo
- Managing project delivery through:
- Developing business requirement documents
- Coordinating deliverables with stakeholders
- Hands-on approach to leading workstreams and holding accountability for doing so
- Managing SteerCos/working groups
- Managing risks and issues and project reporting
Essential skills and experience:
- Asset Management background or consultancy background in investment management
- Knowledge of UCITs
- Ability to come in and advise on business processes not just document for change
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Proven track record of delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and abilities to build and facilitate change driven relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to work within uncertainty
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams at any one time
- Experience in business and process change within alternative asset management including implementation, process improvement and system change
Please apply now for prompt review of your CV.