Management Accountant, Heathrow, up to £55k
Are you a newly-qualified Management Accountant looking for a step up? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reknowned multi-million pound Logistics business. You will be an essential member of the FP&A team and provide accounting support and ensuring that the management accounts and associated analysis are prepared on an accurate basis.
This opportunity would require someone to work in the office 5 days per week - based in Heathrow.
You will be responsible for:
- Completion of monthly management packs for 3 entities with 12 individual P&L’s consolidated and including variance analysis.
- Processing of monthly journals, accruals and prepayments.
- Balancing of Intercompany accounts with transactional teams, other management accounts and group entities.
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Management of audit process, developing relationships with external auditors.
- Adhering to and developing internal financial controls, improving processes where necessary.
- Working closely with individual P&L owners to ensure accurate monthly reporting and in line with budget.
- Working closely with the transactional accounting team.
- Working closely with the Finance Controller on annual budget and reforecasting quarterly.
- Working closely with the Finance Director and Financial Controller on adhoc projects
Skills and Qualifications
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.
Apply for Management Accountant, Heathrow, up to £55k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly