The opportunity for someone from a Financial Services background to join a growing SME client as Financial Controller. The role will vary day to day as you provide qualified financial support to the Finance Director.
My client are a growing finance advisory business who are based in the East Midlands.
- Supervise and manage AP & AR teams on a day to day basis.
- Preparation of monthly KPI's for deadlines.
- Continuously improve systems and internal controls.
- Business Partnering.
- Prepare external audit packs for preparation of previous years financial statements for four group companies.
- Ad- hoc projects or tasks as directed by the Finance Director.
- Qualified accountant with a background in Financial Services or a closely aligned sector.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Previous management experience is preferred but not essential.
- Hands on, getting involved in the day to day activities.
- Base salary of up to £65,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holiday
- The choice of 100% remote or work from the office.
- Benefits pack