Part-time Purchase Ledger Assistant - Real Estate
Part-time Purchase Ledger Assistant - Real Estate - South London. Our Client is a successful, highly regarded firm of Chartered Surveyors and Property Managers. They are an established firm offering good, stable career and working environment.
The Role includes:
- Coding, batching and processing invoices onto a Property Management System making sure that the coding has been completed.
- VAT calculations.
- Processing BACS payments.
- Preparing cheques.
- Receiving invoices from suppliers and ensuring that all information has been processed correctly.
- Performing supplier statement reconciliations.
- Setting up new suppliers.
- Analysing inventory purchases and receipt activities and providing periodic reports to property managers.
- Schedule payment runs in accordance to supplier credit terms.
- Matching purchase invoices in computer systems to ensure financial reporting completeness.
- Managing petty cash.
The Person to apply MUST have recent / current experience working within the property sector with strong accounts payable and data entry experience. The candidate must also possess excellent written and verbal communication skills as will be liaising with Suppliers and the internal Property Managers on a regular basis. It is key that the successful person can work independently in a sole Purchase Ledger role but also as part of the accounting team. It will be highly advantageous if the incumbent has experience of using a property software such as MRI QUBE, YARDI, TRAMPS or similar.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a good, steady, stable company.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook.