Purchase Ledger Clerk
1 day left
- Full Time
Marks Sattin are currently representing a manufacturing business in Hull for the role of Purchase Ledger. This role would be joining a stable transactional finance team of 4, for a £100Million+ turnover business.
The position holder will have experience processing invoices received from suppliers through agreed procedures, matching to deliveries received and query resolution!
This role will be a permanent position, paying up to £22,000 on a full time basis. They can also offer free parking on site.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Purchase invoices are processed in accordance with agreed procedures in a timely manner, such that supplier terms are adhered to
- Queries with suppliers are lodged within agreed timescales
- Respond to queries lodged by suppliers
- Assist in month end process
- Build key relationships with our suppliers
- Ensure holidays are covered across the department
This role is an immediate need, so please apply if you are interested!
Apply for Purchase Ledger Clerk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly