Financial Controller, Retail, Camden, c£65,000
I am excited to be working with one of the UK’s fastest growing online retailer and brands. In the past three years they have grown in excess of four hundred percent! To continue this rise, they are looking for a skilled and motivated Financial Controller with excellent attention to detail and analytical skills that is looking for the next step in their career with a fast pace continuously evolving business. A friendly, outgoing, problem solver, and great team player that is dedicated to business will flourish within this hard working team.
- Responsible for ensuring the completion/accuracy of management accounts (Multiple Entities) by liaising with the management accountants ensuring they have the resources required to complete
- Overall responsibility for the accuracy of Balance Sheet positions
- Own the project for the creation of a consolidated set of management accounts and evolving the month end management information
- Ownership of the 3rd Party relationship for international Sales Tax/VAT filings across the many jurisdictions they operate in
- Closely monitor and report on the 16 week cashflow position of the group identifying and resolving shortfalls and surpluses. Putting action plans in place with the Head of Finance
- Work with the Commercial Management Accountant in reviewing the business performance and identifying areas for improvement. With a focus towards forecasting/re-ordering and Marketing spend.
- Partnering with the wider business to ensure continuous development and efficiencies are being made throughout the business and that financial resource is available where needed
- Assist the Head of Finance in the development and shaping of the finance team
- Oversee that all of the day to day finance activities are being completed on time and to a high degree of accuracy
- Team management within the department and be responsible for heading up the review process and objective setting alongside career development of the team.
- Help build out and shape the new ERP/Finance systems
- Ability to impact the business decisions throughout all levels of management.
- Ability to gain experience dealing with an expanding global business across a number of entities
- Number 2 in Finance for a business that is experience high growth with ambitious plans to further accelerate that growth
- Advanced knowledge manipulating data using Excel is a must
- ERP System experience required
- Past management experience
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience required in similar role
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.
Apply for Financial Controller, Retail, Camden, c£65,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly