Sales Ledger Clerk
Marks Sattin are currently representing a manufacturing business in Hull for the role of Sales Ledger. This role would be joining a stable transactional finance team of 4, for a £100Million+ turnover business.
The position holder will ensure that orders are processed inline with procedures, ensure that invoices are raised for all deliveries to customers, you will reconcile deliveries and ensure Proof of deliveries are received.
This role will be a permanent position, paying up to £22,000 on a full time basis. They can also offer free parking on site.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Processing sales orders in accordance with agreed procedures
- Ensuring sales pricing is up to date using the latest commercial prices
- Raising sales invoices for all deliveries made to our customers
- Reconciliation of deliveries shipped for the purpose of clean invoicing (where applicable)
- POD's are actively chased and logged for all deliveries
- Following through customer queries & any debits with relevant site teams in a timely manner
- Assisting in month end process, compiling month end debt report plus ad-hoc duties
- Maintain a tight control of aged debt for internal and external customers to within payment terms
- Management of the sales ledger in accordance with agreed procedures and targets
- Build key relationships with our customers, and internal departments
This role is an immediate need, so please apply if you are interested!