This role reports to the CFO and involves close working with other members of the Finance team across the company and Group. As well as closely supporting heads of department outside the finance function.
The main purpose of this role is to provide support for monthly finance tasks, including month end and year end reporting.
My client is a well established manufacturing business with sites across Europe and exporting to a number of international clients. They are going through a sustained period of growth with a number of exciting projects recently kicking off.
- Month end accounting to include revenue and cost accruals and account reconciliations
- Management and consolidation of subsidiary company reporting.
- VAT Returns
- Completion of budget packs and board reporting packs.
- KPI Reporting, including Dashboard Ownership (Domo)
- Attending Sales meetings, presenting variance analysis, working closely with Sales Team and other departments
- Maintain controls over finance systems and processes and support end users with queries.
- Control costs and ensure recorded correctly in Finance system
- Fixed Assets Register Management and depreciation calculation
- Assist with year-end audit and statutory accounts preparation.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and budget holders across the business to improve processes and assist in annual budget preparation.
- Management of small finance team (2 heads currently looking to grow)
- Qualified accountant with excellent excel skills. (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Hyperion/Oracle experience desirable
- Previous experience working in the manufacturing industry is desirable
- Strong communicator
- Able to work in a fast paced hands on environment
- 23 days annual holiday, rising to 26 days
- Company Pension Scheme
- On Site Parking
- Competitive annual salary and bonus scheme
- Mainly on-site working with occasional home working opportunities.