- Full Time
Accounts Assistant required for an exciting temporary to permanent opportunity working for an established business based on the outskirts of Wolverhampton. My client is a leader in their field and has been in operation for over 50 years, they are inherently proud of their welcoming working environment and being a reliable and approachable company for their customers.
With a view to start immediately, you will be working as part of an esteemed finance team where you will be responsible for:
- Matching, batching and coding approx. 500 invoices per week
- Preparing invoices ready for payments
- Reconciling statements
- Assisting with month end
- Managing and resolving supplier queries
- Receive in the goods so the customers invoice can be raised.
- Processing company expenses
- Query discrepancies
- Covering other departments within accounts when required
- Further ad hoc duties as required.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- Previous experienced as a Purchase Ledger clerk
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (including pivot tables & vlookups)
- Experience working with Sage Line 200 would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
This business is accessible by public transport and offers onsite parking. The working hours are 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday where you will be based in the office permanently, in line with social distancing and Covid-19 regulations. This will become a permanent position for the successful candidate, so if you're an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk or Accounts Assistant with extensive AP experience and available at short notice, apply now!
Apply for Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly