Group Reporting Manager - Listed Software Company
- Reporting directly to the Head of Group Accounting and Reporting, you'll manage two qualified accountants and lead the external reporting cycle
- Fast growing, listed and hugely successful, this company is undoubtedly in an exciting space right now
- So what do they do? Well they're one of the biggest players in the FinTech world, developing software for organisations in financial services
- Their clients include Fund Managers, Banks and FinTechs
- Based in Zone 1
- Hybrid WFH/WFO model
- Preparation of internal consolidation documents at quarter close for press release.
- Work closely with Head of Group accounting, manage a small team and reporting at year end close - Preparation of consolidated financial statements, notes to accounts for annual report and oversee the year end external audit.
- Interpret new accounting standard, prepare impact assessments and own the implementation on behalf of the Group.
- Maintain Group's existing accounting and reporting policies and ensure compliance
- To provide support to local statutory controllers on preparation of local statutory accounts and review reconciliations between local statutory and group reported numbers.
- Assist with the financial accounting and reporting aspects of any acquisition integrations including fair value adjustments, goodwill calculation and consolidation of acquired balances;
- Review of group key balance sheet accounts and prepare commentary on the quarterly movements.
- Take ownership of Group intercompany accounting process, review intercompany transactions on monthly basis. Co-ordinate with local controllers and treasury on mitigation of any material FX exposures and settlement of intercompany positions.
- Work closely with shared service finance team overseas to ensure quality and timeliness of information received at corporate finance level.
- To work closely with Head of Group accounting and reporting on any other adhoc activities and projects relating to group consolidation / impairments assessment / technical accounting support
- ACA or ACCA qualified accountant
- Experience with interfacing with external auditors
- Experience reviewing or preparing consolidation on a large scale
- Strong IFRS knowledge
- People management experience not essential but desirable
- Listed experience is desirable
- £80,000 - £90,000 pa base
- 10% bonus
- 8% pension
- 3 days in the office