Liquidity Analyst - 12 month FTC
I am currently working with a global insurance group are seeking a Liquidity Analyst to join the Global Liquidity Team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Arising due to unprecedented growth cross the business, this role will involve preparation of liquidity reporting, and maintaining a strong control environment, driving complete and accurate MI, as well as stress and scenario impact analyses and liquidity planning/forecasting across the businesses life insurance division.
To deliver analyses and implementation of changes to the Liquidity Risk Framework as directed by the Liquidity Risk Manager.
This will include the following responsibilities:
- To identify all risks and ensure these are properly measured, monitored and reported through the appropriate governance structure.
- Produce timely and accurate management information on the projected liquidity and wider tangible asset headroom to aid decision making.
- Collate and analyse data so as to advise on corrective action needed to ensure that liquidity risk is maintained within risk appetite taking into account current and prospective market conditions.
- Ensure that procedures and control documents are created and maintained.
- Maintain a strong control environment that drives complete and accurate reporting and MI.
- Streamline processes, provide challenge and recommendations, and champion efficiency.
Responsible for the preparation and reporting of the liquidity position. This includes:
- Month end liquidity risk dashboard.
- Executive Information Pack, which is forwarded onto the PRA.
- Month end liquidity reporting to Group Treasury for inclusion in the CFC MI.
- Weekly flash reporting by liquidity funds.
- Additional reporting for the quarterly With Profits Management Committee.
- Support the Liquidity Manager in managing the IT framework that supports liquidity management and reporting.
- Responsible for maintaining the liquidity reporting tool, by ensuring all products, portfolios, and positions are mapped correctly.
- Ensuring all BRDs are up-to-date are reflective of the liquidity tool functionality.
- Provide UAT testing.
- Simulate stress scenarios using the liquidity reporting tool to provide stress impacts, for onward reporting by the Liquidity Manager, or Line 2.
- Preparation of the forecast liquidity projections.
- Assist in compliance with liquidity management Risk Control Self-Assessments.
- Assist in updating procedures, policies and standards.
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrates good understanding of liquidity and reporting
- Ability to analyse financial data
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and able to use advanced excel functions
- Minimum of 1 year of liquidity reporting experience in Insurance or Banking
- Experience of working in liquidity management in a banking or sophisticated insurance environment or Corporate Treasury experience are highly desirable
- Qualified accountant or ACT
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply via this advert or to be fast tracked, please send your CV directly to me at