2 days left
- Full Time
Marks Sattin is working with a leading construction business in the Birmingham area to recruit an assured Financial Controller to join the team. Reporting to the MD and CFO, you will assume day to day responsibility for the finance function.
You will partner with the MD and Board to monitor and manage the business plan, driving growth and performance implementing a robust framework for key milestones, focussing on EBITDA. The role requires a driven, results orientated Financial Controller able to identify opportunities for improvements in systems, processes, and controls in order to drive the continued growth of the business.
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Prior experience of working within Construction / Housebuilding or other related sectors.
- Prior experience of operating at a Financial Controller level in a fast paced SME environment managing multiple stakeholders.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to breakdown complex situations for different audiences.
- Ability to work across the whole business include sales and operations and provide added value commercial input.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly