Head of Commercial Finance, Governance &Trade Finance
2 days left
- Full Time
Investigo are currently partnered with a well known Oil and Gas business who are looking to hire a leader into their UK finance team.
Manage and strategise planning, performance monitoring and management reporting functions in order to provide comprehensive, insightful information and timely reports and analysis to the Management, Board and stakeholders for an informed decision making while ensuring compliance to the company and the Group financial policies and guidelines and relevant statutory requirement for all entities.
Manage and strategise the development of the companies annual business plan and budget through formulation and monitoring of internal planning time line as well as reviewing, challenging and providing insights pertaining to key budget assumptions and companies business master plans & strategies as to ensure alignment to business strategies at Division level.
Manage Treasury, banking and trade finance related matters and functions through reviewing sufficiency of credit facilities as well as compliance to banking regulatory and trade finance contracts. Manage of payments and documentation on trade finance with adherence to accounting policies, statutory & regulatory requirements and to company guidelines, policies & procedures.
- Control and align annual business plans and budgets for all entities based on direction cascaded down from Business Division, monitoring of completions based on timely with due review by all line departments, entities' management following KPBI outline and to ensure full budget preparations up to the generation of annual budget Financial Statements.
- Formulate and direct sensitivity analysis to ensure robustness of assumptions and financial/ values generated.
- Review and control budgetary control, transfer and performance reporting on monthly basis, YTD and YEP.
- Review and control monthly and quarterly management reports including sub schedules for all parameters at Actual vs Plans for regular reporting.
- Review and formulate Cash flow forecast for financial modelling purposes as part of sensitivity analysis or special reporting/ project as requested by the Management.
- Review and influence performance reporting to Board/ stakeholders
- Manage and align specific business requirements under Commercial Finance on new joint venture and new opportunities relating to financials and provide recommendation for decision making. Participate in projects representing Finance e. new business opportunities/venture and perform relevant assessments
- Manage trade finance facilities, borrowings and cash management. Oversee overall requirement of cash, working capital and banking facilities for the Company
Apply for Head of Commercial Finance, Governance &Trade Finance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly