Senior Internal Auditor - £1bil turnover Media Org
Internal Audit, Risk Management, Business Continuity and Investigation activities across all areas of business
Our client is a broadcaster with a purpose. "We're defined by our unique public service remit. Part of this means nurturing the talent that will help us fulfil it. So doing what you do best will enable us to do what we do best: creating innovative programmes and content that reflect the UK's richly diverse cultural landscape. We're here to stimulate debate; to champion alternative points of view; and to inspire change in people's lives. Whoever you are, whatever you do, you'll be part of a proudly British Public Service Broadcaster. You'll be part of who we are"
- Auditing the co-financing of the production of Oscar winning movies
- Digital advertising audits (on their website and app)
- Auditing the TV commissioning function (the creative contract which forms the backbone of their commitments to production companies)
- Rights Management audits, where you'll be looking at how the client distribute their content to Sky, Virgin etc.
Qualified internal auditor (CIIA with proven PQE, or equivalent) with extensive experience of conducting a wide range of risk-based internal audit reviews.
· Excellent working knowledge of CIIA standards.
· Media experience strongly preferred (linear TV, VOD, Film, Advertising and Marketing) including advertising sales processes, content supply chains, rights management and digital media.
· Data-driven auditing skills and experience an advantage
Job OfferBased in Westminster, and with flexibility for home working, you'll be joining a supportive and collaborative team at the heart of one of the UK's most creative media companies, with a £1billion a year turnover.
- Salary: £50-65,000 (plus 10% bonus and benefits)