The company is a growing equipment and devices manufacturing UK based substantial SME. They have international subsidiaries and distribution.
The company is based North West London and will consider part home / part office working. The culture is open, supportive, friendly, commercial and ambitious.
They are looking for a commercial Finance Director as a key part of the leadership team to help continued growth plans. Manufacturing experience is required and ideally international experience.
The Finance Director will report to the Managing Director as a key member of the leadership team. Helping the growth of the company, responsibilities and key accountability include:
- managing and leading the finance team
- new acquisitions
- strategic, commercial and business planning
- managing 3rd party and external relationships
- budgeting, forecasting, analysis
- managing management and statutory reporting
- development of financial systems, technology, processes and controls
- cashflow and treasury management
- tax compliance and planning
- liaison and working across business operations with management
- project evaluation and ad hoc projects
The position requires a qualified accountant with Finance Director experience in manufacturing and preferably international expedience. Experience in SME and growth companies also welcomed. You should be commercial and technically strong and interested in helping the company grow organically and by acquisition.
The salary banding advertised is a guideline, the remuneration offered will be commensurate upon experience.