Commercial Reporting Analyst
Commercial Reporting Analyst - 6 Month Contract - Strong Excel Skills
My client, a leader in the retail and consumer industry, is looking for a Commercial Reporting Analyst to joining their team on an initial 6 Month contract.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Play a key role in all forecasting and business plan exercises.
- Manage the monthly management pack and board reports
- Provide extensive support to the internal capex committee through capex reporting and analysis, working with key stakeholders to ensure robust processes and controls are operating.
- Business partnering Property and Development teams.
- Take ownership of all investment feasibility models, and deliver continual improvements to these to assist key strategic decision making.
- Ownership of new performance tracking; along with clear analysis and insight to stakeholders
- Improving the commerciality and financial awareness of non-finance teams.
- Supporting the financial accounting team, enabling them to maximise efficiencies through additional utilisation of MIS tool.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Capex Experience
- Strong accountancy understanding across all primary financial statements
- Demonstrable commercial skills, ideally with experience working in an FP&A function
- Exceptional proven financial modelling, analytical and presentation skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Ideally experience of working with multi-dimensional databases (MIS tools)
- Able to demonstrate experience and understanding of multi-site consumer/retail industry
- Evidence of dealing with senior management and working cross-functionally
Apply for Commercial Reporting Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly