Interim Treasury Accountant
- Provide accounting for all Treasury activities.
- Ensure that transactions are recorded and reconciled correctly in the TMS.
- FTSE 100.
- Maintain and reconcile Treasury transactions in the TMS Accounting Ledgers.
- Interaction with external auditors each explain results and decisions around accounting treatment.
- Internal financial control documentation.
- Preparation of annual report and accounts.
- Support the TMS testing for the TMS replacement programme.
- Understanding of core Treasury Financial Instruments; FX, MM, Bonds etc.
- Qualified Accountant.
- Knowledge of IFRS9.
- Competitive day rate inside of IR35.