Interim Project Role - Financial Modeller
A unique opportunity has arisen for an ambitious financial modeller to join the finance team of a UK based PLC. My client operates internationally as a B2B services provider to large institutions, and has an annual turnover in excess of £1 billion. Outside of IR35, this position will require someone with an exceptional attention to detail as the chosen individual will be leading on a pivotal modelling process for an initial 6 month period.
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing financial models and structuring data for easy analysis and scenario planning in the future
- Designing financial models that use historical data to create insightful forecasts for up to 3 years.
- Manage the upgrade and improvement of financial models whilst liaising with the FP&A team.
- Contributing to the model development and design within the FP&A team
What we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate must be a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- The ideal candidate will have carved out a proven niche within financial modelling, data structuring and analysis with a good understanding of FP&A within a multi-billion turnover business.
- Background experience within the business services space will be advantageous for familiarity
- Experience of modelling different financial structures, and able to manipulate and improve already existing financial models.
- Exceptional ability to use Excel including all model building techniques and approaches, understanding complex formula and able to quickly navigate through a complex model.
- Highly intelligent candidate with great attention to detail
Apply for Interim Project Role - Financial Modeller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly