Group Reporting Manager
Group Reporting Manager
Your new company
A high-growth organisation in the property tech sector, with a London HQ this organisation is industry leading with ambitious growth plans. Offering a dynamic and social working environment with fantastic learning and development opportunities within their finance team. Currently recruiting for a Group Reporting Manager to lead a team.
Your new role
This is a varied role within Group offering the successful candidate great exposure within a PE backed business. Main duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Timely and accurate production and management of internal and external reporting requirements
- Lead consolidation process across multiple entities
- Prepare monthly group consolidated management accounts
- Prepare and deliver year end and quarterly reporting/statutory audits
- Work closely with external parties including auditors, tax advisers, lawyers etc
- Review subsidiary financial statements
- Continuous improvements to processes and controls across Group
- Support and work closely with the Head of Financial Reporting and deputise in their absence
- Work closely with the business to investigate and recommend accounting/reporting requirements resulting from commercial decisions e. acquisitions and disposals, goodwill and intangibles impairment reviews etc
- Prepare IFRS adjustments
- Cash flow forecasting
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an ACA, ACCA (or equivalent) qualified accountant with experience working in a group reporting and consolidation role. This role will suit an individual who enjoys working in and is accustomed to operating within a fast paced and demanding environment. You will be knowledgeable in IFRS and have experience working closely with this. This role also requires the successful candidate to have strong communication, leadership and presentation skills as well as the ability to build and manage key stakeholder relationships. Experience of working in a PE environment would be beneficial.
What you'll get in return
This is a really exciting opportunity which is provide a high level of exposure to all areas of working in a PE backed business. The company has ambitious growth plans which will offer extensive opportunities for this individual in the business. A flexible hybrid working policy and competitive salary and benefits package is on offer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Group Reporting Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly