2 days left
- Full Time
Really excited to be recruiting for a 12 month FTC for a manufacturing client. This is an exciting opportunity for an FP&A Analyst to join their Finance team and lead on the delivery of our Group quarterly forecasts.
This role can be fully home based and will not require travel to the office. Home working working has become the norm so they have adapted their working practices to accommodate. This means they are completely flexible on location.
The Finance team is made up of around 25 people- You'll report into the Systems Accountant, aligned to Group, but will work closely with the rest of the FP&A team to provide support across all areas as required.
They are a friendly, sociable bunch of people who genuinely care about each other's well-being. We take pride in delivering quality work to the business; there's always something new to get stuck into and opportunities to continuously improve, which makes our roles quite varied and keeps them interesting!
Working from home for the past year and a half has had its challenges, but we've adapted well and have been even more productive as a result.
Duties will include:
- Managing the Group quarterly planning process to ensure it runs smoothly, including:
- Coordination of Finance business partners and liaising with budget holders to ensure that inputs are delivered on time and are of good quality.
- Review, cleansing and loading of key data sets, such as headcount forecasting.
- Updating reporting outputs to reflect the latest business requirements, with commercial insights and recommendations clearly and concisely presented using a mix of visualisations, commentary, and direct presentations.
- Assisting with the operational maintenance and support of Cognos Planning Analytics (TM1) and Cognos Analytics (BI), including:
- Preparation of the Cognos TM1 model for each quarterly forecast, rollover of end user input forms and reporting slices, running lockdown processes.
- Maintenance of data structures, processes and reports/slices to support other BAU cycles, such as month end.
- Producing high quality ad-hoc analysis, modelling and other financial plans as required by the business.
What they're looking for:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user, confident with complex formulae and modelling.
- High standard of IT literacy, proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office programmes, especially
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified/part qualified.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Prior experience of managing or coordinating parts of a financial planning process (essential).
- Comfortable managing and ensuring data integrity of large data sets (essential).
- Prior experience of using IBM Cognos Planning Analytics (TM1) or similar OLAP software (desirable).
- Confident, personable and professional attitude.
- Flexible - adapting to changes in priorities, deadlines, responsibilities and projects.
- Proactive - taking the initiative and seeking opportunities for change.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
If this sounds of interest, please get in touch for further details: or 0113 2031601
Apply for FP&A Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly