Graduate Trainee Accountant
Looking to Embark on your Career Goal of becoming a Qualified Accountant? Then look no further than this Graduate Trainee Accountant Role.
Working for an Interesting Retailer based in Sutton your Role as the Graduate Trainee Accountant will include the following responsibilities:
- Assist with Management Accounts, Budgeting, Year-End and Cash flow.
- Cost up new products for tenders and for new product lines.
- Set up new products on the ERP system.
- AP - entering invoices, coding, dealing with queries and assisting with raising payments.
- Help provide IT support to the business (with the Finance team and external support).
- To become an ERP “super user”.
- Assist the Finance team as required.
- Provide AR cover.
The Graduate Trainee Accountant Role offers study support and the experience in order to qualify as a Management Accountant. You must have the ambition to work towards qualifying and the Company will support CIMA and ACCA and you will be mentored by a small team of Qualified Accountants.
You will need to be flexible and prepared to work hard and get involved with various aspects of Finance and the Business, have a minimum of 2:1 degree qualification and be IT Confident and in return you will receive a salary c£25k + Excellent Benefits including Study Package.
Apply for Graduate Trainee Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly