Finance Business Partner
Partner Financial are working with a private equity backed, hospitality business based in Central London. The brand has a strong track record of growth and a notable footprint in the UK. With an impressive portfolio and the desire to keep growing, their strategy positions the brand at the forefront of its market and main competitors. The business is looking for a Finance Business Partner who will lead the commercial analysis to support strategic decision making relating to new restaurant openings.
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Director, this role will bridge commercial and strategic analysis with both the property and financial accounting teams. You will also be responsible for managing a Finance Analyst who will support you with commercial analysis and project appraisals.
- Managing all commercial analysis and insights that relate to property investment projects
- Ensuring the 5-year plan assumptions relating to property spend are implemented and tracked with precision
- Delivering commercial analysis of new restaurant openings, researching financial and non-financial information to confirm model assumptions
- Managing the end-to-end investment appraisals process across all property investments including NRO’s, remodels, relocations, and expansions across all channels
- Responsible for the management of the development budget (£20 million), and ensuring capital purchases are in line with company policy
- Leading continuous improvement projects to strengthen investment appraisal methodology assumptions
- Contributing to cashflow forecasting models to ensure internal policies on development spend are adhered to
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Confident and pro-active communicator with the ability to effectively interact with non-finance personnel and members of the Senior Leadership team
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple projects in a pressurised environment
Interested candidates should send their CV to Will Sharples. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. If you would like to have a confidential discussion about your current situation then please feel free to give us a call to discuss.