Treasury Accountant, Media, SW London, c£45k
Treasury Accountant, South West London, Media, £45k
An exciting opportunity to join a globally recognised sports media broadcasting company as a Treasury Accountant. This role has been created to support complex risk as the company grows. Joining a finance team of 7, you will report directly into the CFO and focus on maintaining trust within the group.
- Taking over the maintenance of the complex Media Cash flow forecasting model (in USD, EUR and GBP and at least 15 months ahead) and looking for ways to make it more efficient and accurate.
- Building an appropriate cash flow forecasting model for TDI (in USD, EUR, GBP) that delivers what that business needs.
- Producing a monthly and weekly cash flow forecast.
- Developing monthly processes around the cash flow forecasting models – e.g. liaising with AR, AP and legal for up to date information.
- With the CFO, and following an established policy, determine appropriate forex forward hedging required at the end of every quarter and liaise with the bank and brokers to put it in place.
- Summary monthly cash reports for the management Board and Shareholders
- Managing the timely and accurate payment of Stakeholders and preparing balance sheet recs for:
- Managing the timely and accurate payment of commissions to the Sales agent for all tournament groups, and maintaining commission balance sheet recs and commission forecasts.
- Ad hoc analysis to support business decisions
Required Qualifications, Skills and Attributes:
- Advanced excel skills or Intermediate excel skills with a desire and aptitude to develop, and the ability to apply in practical analysis that non-experts can understand.
- Power BI experience would be a benefit but training can be provided.
- Experience building complex excel models and very strong attention to detail
- Experience in multi-currency environment – some exposure to forex hedging is a benefit.
- At least 2 years in either a management accounting or a treasury role.
- Strong communication skills – understands the importance of user perspective in financial reporting and knows when to use face to face, telephone and e-mail to the greatest effect.
- Ability to focus in the face of pressure. Flexible approach to working within tight deadlines.
Trace is an innovative consultancy and we are serious about finding you the right role. Our Predictive Fit Profiler is an in-house profiling tool which provides candidates and clients with a method for assessing personal fit within a company - through measuring personality, thinking style, cultural compatibility and motivations.
Apply for Treasury Accountant, Media, SW London, c£45k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly