- Full Time
A Financial Controller is required to join a highly acquisitive manufacturing business based in Dudley. In this full-time, permanent role you will be leading on all aspects of management reporting and be a key business partner to the board.
The incoming Financial Controller will be responsible for:
- Being a key Senior Finance leader.
- Management accounting and providing commercial and operational management information to support rapid expansion.
- Oversight of the day-to-day running of finance.
- Understanding financial performance, risks and financial management.
- Identifying and implementing process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting process.
- Managing budgeting & forecasting process.
The business seeks a Financial Controller who:
- Is fully qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
- Possesses advanced Excel skills.
- Has manufacturing experience.
In return, the Financial Controller will be offered a competitive salary and comprehensive bonus, plus flexible working opportunities.
If you would like to find out more or be considered for this Financial Controller opportunity, please apply today.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly