Finance Business Partner - North Leeds - CIMA/ACCA Qualified
- Full Time
This business is an award winning market leading specialist retail/manufacturing company, offering a range of products across a number of sectors. This business has experienced significant growth in recent years due to a number of successful, strategic management initiatives, and have multiple locations across the UK.
Based at their Head Office in Leeds (with options for hybrid working and some travel to other sites) the business are now seeking to appoint a highly ambitious and commercially focused Finance Business Partner, to report directly to the Commercial Finance Manager.
The role of Finance Business Partner will be wide ranging offered fantastic commercial exposure. The key duties of this role will include:
- Business Partnering to conduct ongoing strategic reviews, using a hands on support approach with all aspects of commercial finance/ financial planning and analysis.
- Business Partnering with the Finance Director, Commercial Director and Sales Director
- Drive the impact and understanding of financial information through reporting and interpretation to influence decision making and promote business performance.
- Interpreting data, information and statistics, assessing the value of this information and presenting the findings and recommendations to the relevant stakeholders in a clear and concise way.
- Support future strategic planning and target setting.
- Develop KPI analysis both financial and operational, revenue and profitability analysis.
- Building a greater understanding and helping to drive the profitable success of the overall business.
- Pro-actively support with commercial strategic initiatives
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous demonstrable experience of supporting multiple management teams in a fast paced commercial finance environment - Essential
- Be CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified - Essential
- Have strong core business skills including influencing, stakeholder management and presentation skills - Essential
- Have previous experience of SAP - Desirable
Clear progression plan within a well known UK brand
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Apply for Finance Business Partner - North Leeds - CIMA/ACCA Qualified
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly