Senior Management Accountant, Central London, Marcomms, c£55k
Senior Management Accountant, Central London, Marcomms, c£55k, Mat cover 9-12m
A great opportunity to join an international advertising agency as a Senior Management Accountant in their shared service centre. Reporting into the Shared Service Centre Network Financial Controller, you will ensure accurate completion of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports by the given deadlines for a number of UK corporate entities and to lead in delivering the results and reporting for the consolidated UK Group.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Determine month end timetable for all contributors to ensure Group reporting deadlines are met
- Produce monthly P & L including commentary on all material variances.
- Prepare and process month end journals/reclassifications.
- Perform reconciliations from the general ledger to the management accounts
- Review and lead reporting deliverables from the outsourced team
- Ensure agency commercial team provides necessary information for inclusion in month end numbers
- Liaise with agency commercial team on any areas of the management accounts under their control
- Produce departmental P & L statements and present a synopsis to various key stake holders, as required
- Identify areas where costs can be controlled and communicate these with department heads
- Analysis of the Balance Sheet position and explanation of variances against budget and previous quarters
- Perform reconciliations from the general ledger to the management account balances
- Cash flow modelling
- Co-ordination of monthly working capital reporting.
- Reconciliation of monthly payroll to rolling budget
- Reporting of headcount on a monthly basis
- Ensure that agency compensation costs are reported accurately
- Produce all salary related captions and ensure that all salary related balance sheet accounts are fully reconciled.
- Prepare the year-end statutory tax package
- Assist agency finance in producing annual budgets and monthly reforecasts
- Prepare quarterly forecasts with actual and forward-looking budget
- Take ownership of overhead cost budgeting in conjunction with agency
- Monitor capex spend against budget and calculate profit/loss on disposal
- Part qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA as a minimum
- Double entry bookkeeping knowledge is essential in this role
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX is beneficial but not essential
- Excellent analytical skills
- Takes responsibility of timely delivery to the deadline
- Quick to learn and adaptable to changing work allocation and environment
- Pro-active and with a can-do attitude and able to handle tasks and drive results without close supervision
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.
Apply for Senior Management Accountant, Central London, Marcomms, c£55k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly