Senior Finance Manager
Marks Sattin are delighted to be working with a listed Hull based organisation who are looking for a Senior Finance Manager to join the team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Compilation and review of all aspects of the monthly management accounts and group reporting packs
- Completion and review of all required reconciliations supporting the monthly management accounts, meeting agreed site deadlines
- P&L account - explanation for variances in current year actual monthly figures to budgetary and prior year comparatives
- Balance sheet - reconciliation of all general ledger accounts and corrective actions agreed
- Intercompany - agreement of all trading and non-trading intercompany balances with the relevant other parties, resolving any discrepancies
- Preparation and review of the monthly site VAT and the completion of the annual corporation tax submission
- Work closely with management to produce capital spend approval requests for sign off by local and Group Directors
- Full maintenance of the fixed assets registers
- Point of contact with Auditors
- Management of a team
This opportunity is ideally suited to a highly motivated individual with strong technical ability and commercial awareness. You will be a qualified accountant, preferably with a practice background and a proven track record in a similar role.