Head of International Tax and Transfer Pricing
Eton Bridge Partners is working in partnership with an impressive PE-backed multi-national to appoint their Head of International Tax and Transfer Pricing. The business has just gone through a carve-out and this role will be a key hire for the new tax function.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Big 4 professional advisory and in-house experience preferred.
· Broad international tax experience, including US and Switzerland.
· Strong tax accounting skills.
· Solid experience in M&A tax issues, tax structuring, and transfer pricing.
· Ability to work in a fluid and evolving environment, comfortable with uncertainty.
· Strong communication and collaboration skills.
· A self-starter and proactive problem solver.
· Team player with the ability to lead and collaborate in a highly agile and demanding business environment.
· Fluent English: German is an advantage.
Compensation: £120,000 + package
Disclaimer: Eton Bridge Partners receives extensive applications to advertised opportunities. As much as we endeavour to respond to each application, we would advise if you have not received communication within 10 working days that your application has been unsuccessful at this time.