Commercial Finance Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Robert Walters are delighted to be supporting our client on the recruitment of a newly created Commercial Finance Manager role. Business partnering and commercial analysis experince are essentail, must be qualified and ideally have multi-site, Retail or FMCG sector experience or similar. No month end duties, its all commercial and you will own the role and make it your own.
Robert Walters are delighted to be supporting our client on the recruitment of a newly created Commercial Finance Manager role. Business partnering and commercial analysis experience are essential, must be qualified and ideally have multi-site, Retail or FMCG sector experience or similar.
The Commercial Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing and owning the P&L's for digital (online sales), international sales and central costs
- Ensuring new International partners are profitable and complement our business model
- Commercial analysis of Logistics, Transport & Fulfilment on a weekly basis
- Month end Board pack reporting & analysis
- Budgeting & Forecasting for all central cost areas with detailed analysis across Logistics/Transport & Fulfilment
- Responsible for accurate channel allocation of central costs
- Provide commercial insight and respective challenge to drive the business forward
We are looking for a fully qualified and experienced commercial finance analyst/manager who has several year business partnering and commercial analysis experience of for example: gross margin, trading performance and analysis and business partnering of operational costs.
Circa £60,000 - £70,000 plus bonus and some hybrid working.
Apply for Commercial Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly