Property Accounts Manager
Property Accounts Manager - Kent. Our Client is a leading and forward-thinking firm of Chartered Surveyors based in Gravesend, and they have been successfully producing results for their property owners and clients for several years. They are now looking for a Property Accounts Manager to join their growing and highly-skilled Property Management Accounts team.
The Role will see the individual reporting to the Director of Property Management Accounts, carrying out responsibilities such as:
- Overseeing a team of purchase ledger, sales ledger and service charge accountants.
- Preparing of monthly and quarterly statements of client accounts.
- Preparing of BACS and cheque remittances to clients.
- Ensuring accurate and timely accounting to clients.
- Responsible for bank reconciliations involving multiple property management bank accounts.
- Responsible for all end of month reporting.
- Managing the property management software which includes training new users, licenses, and handling any technical issues.
- Assisting with technical queries from colleagues regarding the database and reports.
- Handling rent deposit receipts and refunds.
- Ensuring any complaints/problems are dealt with in a swift and professional manner and keeping your departmental director fully appraised.
- Maintaining a good working knowledge of current relevant legislation and RICS codes of practice.
- Performing any other appropriate job related duties as assigned by management from time to time.
The Person MUST possess previous solid experience of working within the property sector, particularly within property management. The individual should possess a strong academic record, as well as having previous experience of using a property management system such as TRAMPS, Yardi or QUBE. The person should have solid service charge accounting experience, they should be eager to manage a team, and they must be able to maintain a good work relationship with colleagues, clients and tenants alike. If you pass all of this criteria, then this proves to be an exciting opportunity which offers great benefits.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook.