Head of FP & A
This is a newly created permanent role, ideal for someone with lots of experience within the Financial Services sector, who is keen to move away from London. However, there is flexible working - so it could suit you if you are willing to travel ti the office for two-days per week.
We need an experienced FP & A Manager or Senior Finance Business Partner with project experience.
It will suit someone who enjoys lots of ad-hoc, high-level analysis and who is used to managing multiple projects at once.
You must have stakeholder management experience at the highest level and you must be able to make important decisions, fast.
· Conduct a high-level cost-based analysis of the business and provide profitability analysis to the CFO
· Partner the Global Treasury team to conduct high-level return on equity (ROE) analysis
· High-level P & L analysis and reporting
· Business margin and profitability analysis and modelling
· Lots of ad-hoc cost and performance analysis by division and location
· Customer benchmarking analysis and reporting
· Support senior business leaders with financial decision making and planning
· Qualified accountant with 10+ years’ experience within financial services (ACA/ACCA/CIMA, CA)
· Solid experience of FP&A / Business Partnering and CFO / COO support
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong financial modelling skills
· Strong business partnering skills, with the ability to articulate the drivers of financial performance to business stakeholders (‘tell the story’)
· Ability to work with stakeholders to optimise performance / harness opportunities / mitigate risks.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Cultural fit is key, and requires someone who is energetic, commercially oriented, driven, takes personal ownership and possesses A flexible, ‘can-do’ mind set, with the ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
Apply for Head of FP & A
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly