Analyst - Real Estate
Analyst - Real Estate. Our Client is a very successful global investment management company with offices all over the world. The company manages money for a wide range of clients including private banks, pension funds, family offices and high net worth individuals. They currently manage several high-profile funds across multiple asset classes including high-end residential assets across the UK. As a result of continued growth, they have now instructed us to recruit an Analyst to join their ever-growing, charismatic team at their London office.
The Role: You will be reporting directly to the Chief Investment Officer, carrying out responsibilities such as:
- Assisting with the origination of all investment opportunities.
- Assisting with the researching, underwriting and due diligence involved with analysing Investment opportunities.
- Structuring and executing transactions.
- Preparing asset specific business plans which detail key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Conducting market research for new additions to their portfolio.
- Analysing financial statements.
- Building detailed and dynamic cashflow models.
- Preparing acquisition memos for internal and external purposes.
The Person will be required to have graduated from a leading university with a relevant or related degree, with up to two years of experience working within the real estate sector (investment management / fund management) as an Analyst. It is essential to have strong analytical, financial modelling skills and be proficient Excel user. Excellent communication and presentational skills are needed as you will be required to comment or explain your findings at various levels. This is role is best suited to someone who is driven and hungry to build a career in the real estate investment world. If you thrive in a commercial and dynamic environment, are hungry and driven to build a career in the real estate investment sector this would be the ideal role for you.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Apply for Analyst - Real Estate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly