Senior Financial Accountant
Currently recruiting for a 12 month maternity contract for a FTSE listed organisation. The team are responsible for maintaining the accounting ledgers of the Head Office companies, preparation and analysis of monthly financial reports, preparation of financial data for senior management and Group functions, management of the external audit process, and preparation of the statutory accounts of the Head Office companies.
- Supervise a team of three.
- Oversee the maintenance of the monthly SAP ledgers for c Head Office companies, including:
- journals and adjustments;
- intercompany reconciliations;
- balance sheet reconciliations
- HFM submissions.
- Prepare the year-end statutory accounts for the Head Office companies (c. 50 entities), ensuring the accuracy and completeness of disclosures, and support the external audit process.
- Ensure the correct application of key accounting policies
- Prepare and submit budget and forecast data for the Head Office companies.
- Support the accounts payable process with the third-party provider
- Provide support to finance projects
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with experience of working at the group level within a Plc organisation. Strong experience of statutory account preparation within a complex organisation is also key for the role.