Junior Accountant - Real Estate
Our Client is an established and well-funded international real estate investment and asset management firm, who have amassed an impressive array of commercial assets. They are cash positive and are seeking a Junior Accountant with real estate to join their team.
The Role will see the individual join their Central London based finance team, reporting directly to the CFO and carrying out the following responsibilities:
- Updating and maintaining records of expenditures.
- Coding invoices to correct G/L account.
- Conducting account reconciliations and analysis.
- Responsible for quarterly VAT reconciliation and rent collection reconciliation.
- Ensuring that all payments are made in accordance with company policy and on time.
- Posting payments and receipts to supplier/customer accounts.
- Organising and filing invoices.
- Recording cash receipts and deposits.
- Analysing financial records for accuracy.
- Assisting in year-end audit file preparation.
- Assisting in year-end Tax filing preparation.
The Person must be either AAT qualified or working towards the ACCA or CIMA with current real estate / property experience in a similar capacity to this role. The incumbent will have good, solid experience and understanding of the basic accounting terms. If you possess strong Excel skills, can display a good attention to detail and good organisation skills, then this role proves to be an exciting opportunity for you to get your foot in the door at an internationally acclaimed real estate company.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook.