Finance Director | Initial Contractor role £600 - £850/day then £120,000 to £150,000 depending on experience | South East England - Flexible / Hybrid Working | Construction / Wholesale |
This Finance Director opportunity is with a market leading and uniquely business in the construction and wholesaling market. Our client has benefitted to date from significant investments from a family office
The intention is for the business to grow to a £50 million valuation and liquidity event within 4 years.
Highly innovative, and building on 8 years’ experience as a niche provider in the sector, our client is a dynamic and fast growing enterprise with ambitions plans to increase revenue and EBITDA significantly.
The role is pivotal. You will work closely with the CEO and senior management team to deliver the strategic vision and direction and manage income and value drivers.
Your input as a member of the senior management team will be to keep firm control of cash, finances and reporting during a period of rapid growth. You will demonstrate commercial acumen and drive change whilst supporting aggressive business expansion.
Heading up the finance team, your accounting and management skills and your experience of producing actionable information from a variety of sources will be crucial.
- Hold a recognised CCAB accountancy qualification or equivalent
- Have worked in a senior financial role (FD or senior Financial Controller) for at least 3 years requiring hands-on involvement
- Have worked with SMEs in the senior management team or an autonomous division of a larger company
- Have used Excel regularly
We are also interested in someone who has:
- Experience of growing businesses to a liquidity
- Experience of working with businesses in B2B
- Worked in an high growth organisation
Initially your services will be as a contractor with rates between £600 and £850 per day depending on experience, with a view to joining as a full time permanent employee in the New Year. This will then include;
- Potential Equity Participation
- £120,000 to £150,000 Package including pension and benefits
If you are interested in this highly sought after Finance Director role, please click 'apply' now!