Head of Global Analysis
5 days left
- Full Time
Partner Financial are retained by an international organisation with a global footprint and business interests across all consumer trends to search for a Head of Global Analysis. This position will report to the CFO and will require a strong communicator comfortable operating at Board level internally as well as with senior stakeholders in clients and third parties. This is a truly global role and will involve a wide range of international interactions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Collating financial and performance data from Group companies and the markets they operate in and provide analysis to support new initiatives;
- Working closely with Group companies to improve the quality of their data, understand the issues they might be facing and developing solutions to improve data accuracy;
- Analysing financial and performance data across all markets, entities and geographies to provide in depth insight about revenues and market activity by category;
- Producing trend analysis for consumption internally and externally and supporting decision-making processes;
- Designing and maintaining forecast models to provide revenue insights;
- Preparing and creating material and proposals to be presented to the Finance Committee and the Board
- Taking the lead on and coordinating projects to provide key stakeholders internally and externally with valuable insight and material;
- Identifying opportunities to add value by using the data available to raise the company’s profile and support further expansion;
- Contributing to strategic planning and encouraging continuous improvement in the team.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) and will have a background in professional analysis gained from a corporate environment where best practice is upheld rigorously. An enquiring and curious mindset and the ability to influence through long term supportive relationships with stakeholders will be key to succeeding in this role. Exceptional professional standards and communication skills will be of paramount importance.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Isabelle Bonnet. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within seven days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. If you would like to have a confidential discussion about your current situation then please feel free to give me a call to discuss.
Apply for Head of Global Analysis
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly