6 days left
- Full Time
Macclesfield (minimum 1 day per week in the office)
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Team, Respect, Ownership, Quality, Continuous Improvement…
Bioscript is at a fascinating period in our growth. Our rapid expansion, including acquisition of new subsidiary companies, means the work of the finance team is more important than ever. We need a new member of the team to support the additional work the team has taken on. We are looking for a good all-rounder who offers flexibility to support the business wherever needed. The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant with strong technical skills and commercial acumen who is as comfortable working with our delivery teams discussing the progress of a client project as they are modelling next year’s resourcing requirements in Excel.
Bioscript Group delivers global healthcare communications to a wide range of international pharmaceutical company clients across multiple therapy areas. Our agency covers the full range of medical communications, including publications, medical meetings and digital programmes. Also offering specialist health economic and regulatory writing services, we provide many opportunities for personal and professional development. Bioscript is independently owned and has grown steadily since its inception in 2005, adding new clients and talented new staff every year. We are proud that clients we worked with in the beginning continue to work with us today.
The Management Accountant Role
- Ensure data in the finance system and the project management system is accurate
- Ensure work is completed on a timely basis to adhere to month end and year end timetables
- Support the Financial Controller by proactively suggesting and driving system and process development.
- Support finance processes by flexibly responding to changing business needs
- Produce complex flexible models in MS Excel to support business decision-making
- Perform relevant reconciliations (e.g. bank accounts, accruals), undertaking investigation work to resolve differences and producing supporting schedules as required.
Our successful Management Accountant will have:
- Previous experience of working across multi-disciplinary teams
- An understanding of the project lifecycle and key financial monitoring throughout a project lifecycle
- Experience of writing and updating policies
- Previous experience of project forecasting and phasing
- Ability to work across multi discipline teams
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Will show confidence when dealing with colleagues, clients and others
We offer a comprehensive range of benefits including generous pension contributions, private healthcare cover, a performance-related bonus scheme, a range of wellbeing initiatives, 33 days holiday allowance (incl. public holidays) and more. We are currently developing our formal approach to hybrid working; whilst your initial contract will state you are office based in the centre of Macclesfield, we envisage this role being delivered through a combination of home work and working in our office. Our approach is to offer flexibility so that you can do your best work at Bioscript.
The recruitment process will involve: a review of your CV and covering letter, a first-round video interview, a practical exercise to test your technical and presentation skills and a second-round face-to-face interview.
Please apply for this Management Accountant role now and include a covering letter with your CV which includes: what attracts you to the role at Bioscript, how your experience to date supports your application for the role, your salary expectations, your current notice period and availability and confirmation of your right to work in the UK. Applications submitted without a covering letter will not be reviewed.
Bioscript is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
All offers of employment are subject to candidates ability to provide suitable documentary evidence of their right to work in the UK.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly