Want to have significant responsibility and autonomy within a progressive practice and be part of the future by helping to grow and develop the business then look no further than this Practice Manager for this Forward Thinking High Wycombe based Accountancy Practice.
You will be working closely with the clients of the Practice providing them with advice to ensure that they are running their businesses efficiently and profitably.
Key tasks of the Practice Manager will include :
- Taking a proactive approach to identifying and resolving any issues.
- Workflow planning and overall management of day-to-day business activities.
- Preparing working papers and annual accounts for sole traders, partnerships, and owner managed SMEs.
- Prepare statutory accounts in accordance with UK FRS 105 and FRS 102.
- Prepare corporation tax returns for our clients with small-sized companies
- Driving business growth
- Personal and business tax computations alongside tax planning and remuneration planning for SMEs.
- Managing a growing team
- Review VAT returns and submissions.
- Review payroll produced by junior team members.
- Preparing management accounts with commentary for clients.
- Liaise with HMRC on behalf of clients where necessary.
The successful Practice Manager will be a Qualified Accountant have previous experience working in a practice or Multi-Client environment and in return will receive a salary between £40k-£55k.