Up to six-figure salary & benefits
The continuing growth and diversity of this business has created the need for a Finance Director to sit across a range of successful enterprises spanning commercial and residential property, retail and hospitality, agriculture and forestry, and renewable energy and quarrying. This is a key leadership role that will not only ensure effective financial management of the current enterprises but will also help to shape the further development of a business that has custodianship, innovation and long-term sustainability at its core.
- Lead and develop the finance team to ensure that it provides insightful management accounts, completes timely reporting, and delivers a robust financial planning cycle.
- Introduce a finance business partner approach within the finance team to provide a more tailored level of financial support to individual enterprises.
- Develop strong relationships with lenders and professional advisers to ensure that the business has the optimal cash flow, capital and tax structure, both for its current operations and future development plans.
- Play a key role, as part of the business’s senior leadership, in developing and scrutinising business plans and investment opportunities. Act as Company Secretary across the business.
- A qualified accountant with a well-grounded and broad commercial perspective and an empathy for long-term, family-owned businesses.
- A confident executive who has the gravitas and communication skills to influence decision-making at the most senior levels and to motivate colleagues across all levels.
- A determined but modest leader who has a collegiate approach with a willingness to roll-up his/her sleeves in order to support colleagues and deliver the best result.
- A consummate professional who has an eye for detail and is intellectually agile, but who also inherently cares about creating and supporting a positive and enjoyable work environment.
- A knowledge of trusts and diverse corporate structures would be advantageous but is not a pre-requisite.
Please email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference L213, enclosing a copy of your CV.
For further information please contact Richard Langton on 020 7917 9456.
Tarver Melrose (www.tarvermelrose.com)