Responsibilities will include
- Reporting on Income and Expenditure and advising staff, as necessary.
- Producing Management accounts and analysis for management and departmental heads.
- Assist in the compilation of regular financial reports for presentation to the Board of Directors identifying the financial performance the business.
- Supervise quarterly VAT return reporting.
- Lead the external fieldwork audit, liaising with the auditors.
- Regularly review (min. quarterly) of purchase and sales sub-ledgers and all control accounts.
- Assist in the production of the annual Operating Budget
- Regularly review bank account balances including agreeing the weekly schedule of supplier payments
To be successful you will be available at short notice and be a reliable and professional accountant. For more information, please call Richard Bowe on 07801 318443 and send your cv for consideration quoting reference RB4125.