An outstanding opportunity for a Finance Director to join a successful SME with huge ambitions for growth.
BPI Auctions are the market leaders in online asset disposal and have a proud history of success. Their performance is measured in many ways but their first core value is a simple one they believe every customer deserves to be treated like their number one client. From the early years the business has grown through the teams' hard work and commitment to make BPI Auctions one of the leading online auctioneers and purchasers of all types of stock and equipment.
The Finance Director is a newly created role to support the MD and working on the board with the Operations Director, Sales Director and Marketing Director to lead the business plan. The main personal objectives will include;
- Lead and communicate the financial strategy for the business
- Developing all necessary policies and procedures to ensure the sound financial management and control of the company’s business, whilst ensuring that the company's financial and statutory commitments are met.
- Providing proactive commercial support to the board to enable growth.
- Improve and maintain an infrastructure to support high levels of growth.
- Work with the shareholder on targeting and achieving a successful exit plan (all routes are open for consideration)
We are looking for an exceptional individual for this opportunity.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Strong SME mindset – capable of supporting commercial decisions and owning legal and financial responsibilities fully
- Motivated by growth and the opportunities in an entrepreneurial environment
- Professional communication style internally and externally
- Either an experienced FD or a candidate looking to take a step up into the role from a number two position
This is a very attractive opportunity that will offer a positive long-term challenge for the most ambitious of candidates. A remuneration package has been set to attract and reward the very best talent.
Pratap Partnership have been retained on this assignment on an exclusive basis.