Corporate Finance Executive
My client offers a tremendous career opportunity for a high potential recently qualified accountant to develop their career with this entrepreneurially run and fast growing independent Corporate Finance firm.
With a v strong reputation and presence in the N West market, this highly successful CF firm has won a number of awards in the last couple of years for significant Deals in the £10m - £75m deal size range.
Operating as part of a high calibre and v well respected CF team, you will be given the support and opportunity to gain experience across a range of management buy-outs, mergers, acquisitions and disposals.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and presentation of pitches for new deal opportunities.
- Identifying investors and buyers for a broad range of "buy side" and "sell side" corporate transactions.
- Building strong trusted relationships with clients and a range of professional contacts and intermediaries - PE, Lawyers, Bankers etc.
- Execute multiple transactions across a full range of business sectors.
Applications are welcome in strictest confidence from high potential recently qualified accountants, who are either currently:
- Operating in a smaller CF boutique with the ambition to step up to get involvement in higher profile Mid market deals in a larger, more professional CF firm.
- Alternatively, my client will also consider someone who has qualified in a medium sized Accountancy firm who can demonstrate, on top of their Audit training, strong "added value" business support and advice to SME clients. .
My client offers a competitive salary, a generous "open ended" bonus scheme and comprehensive benefits package as well as excellent career prospects to advance within this meritocratic professional culture.
Please send your CV in strictest confidence to Martin Morgan, the advising consultant - all strong relevant candidates can expect a prompt direct response.