Group Financial Accountant
Group Financial Accountant
Circa £45,000 - £55,000 + 25 days holiday, pension
Dynamic International PE backed group based in Haydock, Merseyside look to appoint an ambitious, qualified Group Financial Accountant.
The group require a technically competent, ideally ACA Qualified finance professional who has a passion for improving financial controls and improving cashflows.
Reporting to the CFO, the Group Financial Accountant will be responsible for a team of 3 qualified accountants and will possess the drive and ambition to develop the role further into a Group Controller’s position within 12-18 months.
Responsibilities of this Group Financial Accountant include:
- On time consolidation and preparation of monthly MI pack, Group accounts and supporting schedules.
- Robust review of subsidiary management accounts and controls including reconciliations on all Group balance sheet accounts.
- Proactively and tightly manage the Group’s cash and working capital.
- Control and analysis of all tangible and intangible capex
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts as required for the business.
- Proactively drive tax initiatives in support of the Group’s CT Strategy.
- Lead the audits and other tasks required for completion of the Group statutory accounts.
This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a technically minded qualified finance professional to drive change and financial controls aligned with the Group’s financial vision for the business. The successful candidate will be expected to understand and be able to articulate the PE operating model and be hungry to develop their career within this exciting sector of financial accounting. Applications welcome from candidates wishing to make a switch from practice into industry.
About the company
The Technical Fire Safety Group
With market-leading companies Pyroguard and Fire Glass UK, the Group specialises in keeping people and environments safe, operating in tightly regulated markets. With over 30 years’ specialist experience in fire safety products, the Group has the largest portfolio in both cuttable and toughened fire safety glass products, bringing a wealth of technical knowledge enabling solutions for any application, specification, budget and timescale. The Group not only manufactures but also specialises in processing, logistics, toughening and DGU installation.
As a privately owned group, Technical Fire Safety Group are independent and flexible with the agility and resource to respond quickly, meeting ever changing market requirements and bespoke customer needs.
Headquartered in the North West of England with ten operating locations, the Group has over 300 employees with revenues in excess of £50m.
Apply for Group Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly