A highly successful, investor-backed creative agency is looking for a technically strong Finance Manager.
This award-winning and fast-paced business works with some of the top global brands and regularly features as a top marcomms agency to work for.
Reporting to the UK Financial Controller, the Interim Finance Manager will sit in the central finance team and be responsible for ensuring that a professional and accurate service is delivered to the business, across all trading divisions and all stakeholders. We’re looking for a real team player, a strong communicator, and an individual who has excellent attention to detail.
This is a six-month contract initially and will be a hybrid of home and office working in lively Central London offices.
Finance Manager | The Role
- Supporting the FC with all central finance operations
- Cash forecasting and management
- Managing the revenue forecast and reporting to divisional FDs
- Maintaining the cash forecast including weekly reforecasting and weekly updates with the group
- Managing the forecast for operating payments
- Supporting the month and year-end close
- Preparing VAT returns
- Supporting stat accounts production and the year-end audit
- Day to day management and support of the AP team including ledger reviews and resolving any business escalations
Finance Manager | Who we’re looking for
- Preferably an ACA or ACCA chartered accountant with PQE
- Or qualified in industry with central or group finance experience
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience is helpful but not essential
- Has experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail, a flexible approach
- Immediately available or on short notice
Due to the large number of applicants we receive from web-based job advertisements, it is the policy of RedHat only to contact candidates that have the relevant skillset for our current portfolio of clients.
If you do not receive a reply you have not been successful this time but please do not hesitate to contact us again in the future.