Management Accountant | £30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits Including Study Package, Share Option, Bonus | Greater Manchester
AML Consultancy has been hired to assist a global leader in its field of Manufacturing to find a Management Accountant to work with incredibly talented professionals and to contribute to its continued growth and success.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, as the Management Accountant you will play an integral role in managing our sister company based in the US.
- Full preparation of Management Accounts for American business unit
- Reporting timely and accurate results
- SOX Reporting
- Fixed Asset Management
- Liaise with American colleagues
- Prepare PowerPivot Reports
- Support the interim and year end audits to ensure a smooth and efficient audit process
- Support the Financial Controller with ad hoc tasks when required
- Proven experience as a Management Accountant or within a similar finance role
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Demonstrates excellent ability to work well as part of a team
- Takes initiative to implement changes that will simplify and improve processes
- An ability to quickly pick-up new systems
- Excellent attention to detail and curiosity to understand more
- Able to build strong stakeholder relationships
- Salary in the region of £30,000 to £35,000, with the level dependent on experience
- Study Package (if required)
- Potential to earn an annual bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Participate in company share option scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Although not essential, ideally you will be working towards or hold a relevant degree, AAT qualification or Part-Qualified. Working knowledge of SAP / S4 HANA is also desirable.
If you feel you could be right for this Management Accountant role and would like to be considered, please click apply today.