Finance Manager - Birmingham City Centre - Niche organisation in a very interesting sector
Your new company
Hays are delighted to be working with a niche boutique services organisation based in Birmingham city centre. The company are market leaders and true experts in their field.
Your new role
We are looking for a Finance Manager to support the Finance Director and someone who can take operational management of the team of 3. The role is all encompassing and has the following key duties:
- Day to day management of the transactional finance department
- Ensuring accurate and timely production of quarterly management accounts
- Cash flow forecasting and management
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Support to key stakeholders in any finance related ad-hoc projects
- Manage the annual audit process and communicating directly with the auditors
- Prepare group accounts
- Tax compliance: group VAT, CIS, corporation tax, PAYE etc
This is an excellent hands on role and offers someone excellent exposure and a route to Financial Controller.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a fully Qualified Accountant who is used to working in a SME environment. You will have significant exposure to the leadership team so will be comfortable interacting across the business. Good knowledge of excel and systems improvement would be beneficial.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a generous package of circa £60,000 plus generous benefits and the chance to develop your career in a exciting niche sector.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.